WE BELIEVE WITH FULNESS OF FAITH ...
We practice Messianic Judaism which is:
'The practice of Judaism in the discipleship to Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth and the teaching of his emissaries.'
As such we believe:
- That Hashem is the creator of heaven and earth as proposed to us in the writings of the Torah
- That Hashem chose the Jewish people in order to declare His Name to the world and to be the cradle of Mashiach. That this declaration of Hashem's Name is done through the teaching of the Torah given to Israel at Mount Horeb by the mouth and hand of Moses.
- In the coming of Mashiach as proposed in the writings of the prophets and taught in the writings of the sages of Israel.
- In the manifestation of Mashiach according to the writings of the Brit (New Testament)
- That Torah observance according to the teachings of Yeshua and his emissaries is the full expression of Messianic Judaism; that the teachings of Yeshua and of his emissaries do not essentially contradict the essence core teachings of Classic Judaism, but actually enhance and fulfill the teachings of the ancient sages of Israel.
- In the soon establishment of Hashem's Kingdom on earth through: the teaching to the nations how to know and love the God of Israel and live by the tenets of the Torah through discipleship to Rabbi Yeshua; the resurrection of the State of Israel with Jerusalem in complete Jewish control; Jerusalem being the central religious and political nerve of the world with Yeshua as its King. ("MAY IT BE SOON ABBA, EVEN IN OUR DAYS!")